Andrew Resnick, Au.D.
Andrew Resnick, Au.D. is a licensed audiologist in practice since 1997. Before opening his own practice he worked at several major medical centers in New York City. He founded the Hearing Resource Center at Lenox Hill Hospital, and more recently served as Audiology Director at Columbia University Medical Center Eastside. Dr. Resnick received the Doctor of Audiology degree from the Arizona School of Health Sciences, as well as a Master of Science degree from Hunter College. He is an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the CUNY Graduate Center and has lectured at numerous conferences. He has served on the Board of Directors of the New York State Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. He has extensive experience in both pediatric and adult audiology, with particular areas of interest in new hearing aid technology and hearing conservation for musicians. He opened his own practice in 2007 in order to devote more personalized attention to his patients’ needs.
Garrett Thompson, Au.D.
Garrett Thompson, Au.D. is a licensed audiologist who has been serving patients in New York since 2013. He received his Doctor of Audiology degree from the City University of New York, completing clinical rotations at The Brooklyn Hospital Center and Staten Island University Hospital during his schooling. For his residency, Dr. Thompson spent a year at the nationally renowned Callier Center for Communication Disorders in Dallas, Texas. His specialties include new hearing aid technology, Lyric extended-wear hearing aids, tinnitus diagnosis & management, and remote telehealth services.
The Top 5 Things that Set Us Apart
1. Competence: Dr. Resnick has over 15 years of experience as an Audiologist and is widely regarded by his peers as an expert in hearing aids and other audiology services.
2. Caring: We understand that when it comes to hearing care, a successful experience depends not just on what the professional knows but how he implements that knowledge. Dr. Resnick takes the time to listen, and treats every patient as if they were a member of his own family.
3. Convenience: Our office is located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, close to numerous subway and bus lines. We always strive to accommodate our patients’ needs when it comes to scheduling appointments.
4. Staff: Dr. Resnick’s office staff is always helpful, friendly and courteous. We strive to make your experience here a positive one in every way.
5. Lyric: Dr. Resnick is one of the top providers in the New York area of the Lyric extended-wear hearing device. He has worked with Lyric since 2009 and has earned the designation of Premier Elite Provider, the highest level of certification available.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 15 Years of Audiology Experience
- Listening and Treating Every Patient Like Family
- Conveniently Located in Midtown Manhattan
- Helpful, Friendly and Courteous Staff
- A Premier Elite Provider of Lyric